Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

Ephemeral Love: Chapter 1 Part 1

       “I’m never going to meet someone,” Casey wailed as she plays with her pasta. “Never, ever, ever...”
“Would you get a grip,” Sassy smiled sheepishly. “The whole restaurant can hear you.”
“I don’t care,” Casey said petulantly. “I’m hangover to sh**. I’m sure there’ll be no single men in here who would dare to date a drunken young designer who looks so haggard. I’m pissed off.”
“Dear, why don’t you finish your sketches, eat your portions and let’s pack up to go to Mood.” Sassy was busy doodling something in her sketchpad. “Dylan’s picking us at Mood by 5pm.”
“It’s easy for you to say things because you always have your Dylan. I never get a chance to see him without his fancy disguise covering his face and all that. I don’t care if he’s the Dylan Higgins; he’s still a human being not a God...” Before she finished her sentence, a young girl gave her a rose with a note.
Miss Denigrate,
        I know you’re drunk and all but your beauty shines through. I think you’re not aware that no matter how messy your hair tied in a French do or how loud you are, you still look effortlessly chic. Would you dare date a stranger? If yes, dinner at Bungalow 8 around 7pm...
                                       Hugs, Mr. Concern
Cassandra Collins felt so eager to meet this audacious man. The fact that he extolled her despite every bad aura she had that day, she felt he’s the man she has been waiting for after her 3 months breakup with her actor/vocalist boyfriend.
“See I told you, you’re creating a scene attracting yet another man who’ll give you a tainted heart like KC...” Sassy said as she packed her stuffs in a Balenciaga weekend bag. “Casey, I told you to collect yourself and now what, you’re in dreamland again writing the love story you want to have. I’m going to Mood now, buy my fabrics and go home.”
Cassandra chose to stay in their favourite nook, indulge the moment she felt loved again. It was weird, she felt pumped up to finish her sketches for the upcoming competition. She spent another hour eating two portions of Tuna Penne in white sauce and a large serving of French fries. She grabbed her sketches, pens and books, stashed it in her LV Speedy 30 and rushed to her unit.

to be Continued... -The Jheart Queen

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento