Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

Dear Diary- Part 1

As I was checking on with Facebook's news-feed, I came across someone from the past. A feeling of longing and excitement surfaced as I browse over his photo album. He never changed at all-- his chinky eyes and boyish smile are contagious.  How can I forget him? He was my first love! Of course nobody knew about this, and I have no plans of confessing. And as I was enjoying looking at his photo, my joy was short-lived when the photo of his girlfriend popped up. I clicked a button to return to my page and I consciously imagined those days when we had our English class. It was year 2003 when I first met this guy. My mum encouraged me to attend a Summer class and so she enrolled me to a School that specializes in English. Being that person who possessed an exquisite eye for beauty, his pretty face and his lanky feature was not hard to notice. If I were to rate all the guys I have met and made friends with, RY is the most gentleman.

I will write another article about this mystery guy next time. 

Always,

Duchesse Bleue

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento